To treat a heart or vascular condition, it is imperative that patients undergo the appropriate screenings, testing, and procedures for accurate diagnosis.
At Buckeye Heart & Vascular Institute, we offer a full range of advanced testing, screening procedures, and treatments used to address various heart and vascular conditions. Our facility is equipped with state of the art technology which allows our team of cardiologists to perform a multitude of diagnostic testing and procedures in-house. Our team of board-certified physicians works collaboratively to deliver innovative solutions for each of our patients.
We understanding living with heart and vascular conditions can affect the quality of life, so we work diligently to diagnose and treat your conditions. At Buckeye Heart & Vascular Institute, you are receiving care from an integrated team of cardiac specialists, who are highly trained in many aspects of cardiovascular disease, cardiovascular health, and other related areas.
- Abdominal Aorta Ultrasound
- ABI (Ankle Brachial Index) Testing
- Arterial Duplex Testing
- Cardiac Ablation
- Cardiac Catherizations
- Carotid Ultrasound
- Electrophysiology Study
- Implantable Cardiac Devices
- Nuclear Stress Test
- Renal Artery Ultrasound
- Venous Ultrasound
Advanced Imaging and Diagnostic Testing in Springboro, OH
- Our state of the art cardiac imaging technology allows our team to identify specific conditions of the heart, asses the overall health of the heart, and determine if further treatment is needed.
- Cardiac rhythm monitoring allows our cardiologist to determine why the heart might beat too fast, too slow, or irregularly. Our team of board-certified cardiologists may order one or a series of tests to determine the direct cause of heart rhythm issues.
- Our advanced vascular imaging technology helps our team identify any abnormalities in various veins, arteries, and vessels. With our range of diagnostic imaging and testing, our team can better tailor treatment to address a patients’ current condition.
- Advanced treatment for complex cardiovascular and vascular conditions.
Choosing Buckeye Heart & Vascular Institute
Buckeye Heart & Vascular Institute has three convenient locations in Springboro, Dayton, and Beavercreek, OH. Our convenient facilities are equipped with the latest cardiac and vascular imaging and testing technology, making it a one-stop shop for the comprehensive care patients need. Our team experienced team can analyze and interpret test results and recommend the next course of action.
At Buckeye Heart & Vascular Institute, we take a personalized approach to cardiac and vascular care. Our team of board-certified cardiologists, physicians, and electrophysiologists are uniquely skilled in various aspects of cardiology and vascular medicine. Our team is committed to undergoing continuous education to help garner a deeper knowledge of the most current technologies, practices, and treatments in cardiovascular and vascular medicine.
To learn more about our services, visit one of our convenient Buckeye Heart & Vascular Institute locations. We have full-service facilities in Springboro, Beavercreek, and Dayton, Ohio.