To treat a heart or vascular condition, it is imperative that patients undergo the appropriate screenings, testing, and procedures for an accurate diagnosis.
At Buckeye Heart & Vascular Institute, we offer a full range of advanced testing, screening procedures, and treatments used to address various heart and vascular conditions. We are your Ohio heart and vascular center. Our facility is equipped with state-of-the-art technology. It allows our team of cardiologists and vascular specialists to perform a multitude of diagnostic testing and procedures in-house.
Being a patient at Buckeye Heart & Vascular Institute means that you don’t have to visit multiple locations, and see different specialists. Our team of board-certified vascular physicians works collaboratively to deliver innovative solutions tailored to the individual needs of each unique patient.
We understand that living with heart and vascular conditions can affect your future health, daily routines, and overall quality of life. We work diligently to accurately diagnose and effectively treat your conditions, so the treatment works the first time.
At Buckeye Heart & Vascular Institute, you are receiving healthcare from an integrated team of cardiovascular specialists. We are highly trained in many aspects of cardiovascular disease, cardiovascular health, and other related areas. For a detailed explanation of our services visit each link below.
- Abdominal Aorta Ultrasound
- ABI (Ankle Brachial Index) Testing
- Arterial Duplex Testing
- Cardiac Ablation
- Cardiac Catheterizations
- Carotid Ultrasound
- Electrophysiology Study
- Implantable Cardiac Devices
- Nuclear Stress Test
- Renal Artery Ultrasound
- Venous Ultrasound
Advanced Imaging and Diagnostic Testing in Springboro, OH
- Our state-of-the-art cardiac imaging technology allows our team to identify specific conditions of the heart, assess the overall health of the heart, and determine if further treatment is needed. Modern advancements in imaging technology allow us to provide quicker screenings and diagnoses so you can get back to your life.
- Cardiac rhythm monitoring allows our cardiologist to determine why the heart might beat too fast, too slow, or irregularly. Our team of board-certified cardiologists may order one or a series of tests to determine the direct cause of heart rhythm issues.
- Our advanced vascular imaging technology helps our vascular doctors identify any abnormalities in various veins, arteries, and vessels. With our range of diagnostic imaging and testing, our team can better tailor treatment to address a patient’s current condition.
- Advanced treatment for complex cardiovascular and vascular conditions.
Affordable Cardiology Testing & Care
Comparable Price Chart 2022
Choosing Buckeye Heart & Vascular Institute
Buckeye Heart & Vascular Institute has three convenient locations in Springboro, Dayton, and Beavercreek, OH. Our convenient facilities are equipped with the latest cardiac and vascular imaging and testing technology. It’s a one-stop shop for the comprehensive care patients need. Our experienced vascular specialists can analyze and interpret test results and recommend the next course of action.
At Buckeye Heart & Vascular Institute, we take a personalized approach to cardiac and vascular care. Our team of board-certified cardiologists, physicians, and electrophysiologists is uniquely skilled in various aspects of cardiology and vascular medicine. Our team is committed to undergoing continuous education to help garner a deeper knowledge of the most current technologies, practices, and treatments in cardiovascular and vascular medicine.
To learn more about our services, visit one of our convenient Buckeye Heart & Vascular Institute locations. We have full-service facilities in Springboro, Beavercreek, and Dayton, Ohio.