Dr. Mark E. Krebs is a board-certified cardiologist who specializes in electrophysiology. Dr. Krebs obtained his medical degree from the University of Cincinnati. He then completed his residency at Barnes Hospital, Washington University School of Medicine. Following his residency, Dr. Krebs achieved Fellowships in Cardiology and Cardiac Electrophysiology at Indiana University Medical Center, Krannert Institute of
Dr. Krebs recently joined Buckeye Heart & Vascular Institute in August 2018.
- Electrophysiology studies
- Catheter ablation of supraventricular tachycardias, atrial flutters, atrial fibrillation, atrial tachycardias, premature ventricular complexes, ventricular tachycardias and other complex arrhythmias.
- Stereotaxis robotic-assisted catheter mapping and ablations.
- Cryoablation of supraventricular tachycardias.
- Percutaneous left atrial appendage closures (Watchman ™).
- Percutaneous vascular closures
- Electrical cardioversions/sedation.
- Cardiac implantable electronic devices: pacemakers (conventional and leadless), cardioverter defibrillators, cardiac resynchronization devices (pacemakers and defibrillators), implantable loop recorders.
- Lead extractions: mechanical and laser assisted.
Professional Society Memberships:
- Heart Rhythm Society (formerly North American Society of Pacing and Electrophysiology): November 1997 through
- American College of Cardiology: July 1, 1993, through the present.
- American Heart Association: 2000 through the present.
- Montgomery County Medical Society: 1997 through the present.