At Buckeye Heart & Vascular Institute, our team of board-certified cardiologists works closely with each of our patients to help them better understand their cardiac and vascular health. Our team of cardiologists is dedicated to providing personalized, high-quality care to those in need.
We understand that changes in your cardiovascular health may be stressful for some patients. Through patient education, patient-focused cardiology, and a firm understanding of cardiovascular and vascular health, our team of physicians can help our patients better understand their diagnosis, treatment, and life after a diagnosis.
In an effort to help our patients better understand their cardiovascular and vascular health, we have provided information regarding some of the most common heart and vascular concerns.
- Arrhythmia: Arrhythmias can affect the pace and rhythm in which the heart beats. In some cases, arrhythmias may require medication, lifestyle changes, ablations, or cardiac surgery.
- Heart Attack: Heart attack occurs when there is an inadequate amount of blood flow to the heart which leads to death or damage to the heart muscle.
- Heart Valve Disease: Heart valve disease occurs when there is dysfunction in one or more of the four heart valves—mitral, aortic, tricuspid, or pulmonary.
- Vascular Disease: Vascular disease is any form of malformation of the arteries, veins, or vessels. Vessels are needed to distribute blood throughout the body.
- Heart Failure: Congestive heart failure is a severe medical condition that may be managed with early intervention, medication, or cardiac surgery.
In these sections, we will explore risk factors, symptoms, treatment, and diagnosis. It is imperative that patients speak with their healthcare professional to fully understand their diagnosis. Our team at Buckeye Heart & Vascular Institute is committed to helping our patients obtain the information they need to manage their diagnosis and improve their cardiovascular health.
Visit Buckeye Heart & Vascular Institute
To learn more about our services at Buckeye Heart & Vascular Institute, contact our office. We have three convenient locations in Springboro, OH; Dayton, OH; and Beavercreek, OH. Our team of physicians, nurses, and staff are able to answer any questions you have regarding diagnostic testing, treatment, and diagnosis.