At Buckeye Heart & Vascular Institute, our team of board-certified cardiologists work closely with each of our patients to help them better understand their cardiac and vascular health. Our team of cardiologists are dedicated to providing personalized, high-quality care to those in need.
We understand that changes in your cardiovascular health may be stressful for you and your family. We provide thorough patient education, patient-focused cardiology, and a firm understanding of cardiovascular and vascular health. Our team of physicians can help our patients better understand their diagnosis, treatment, and life after a diagnosis.
In an effort to help our patients better understand their cardiovascular and vascular health, we have provided information regarding some of the most common heart and vascular concerns.
- Arrhythmia: Arrhythmias can affect the pace and rhythm in which the heart beats. In some cases, arrhythmias may require medication, lifestyle changes, ablations, or cardiac surgery.
- Heart Attack: Heart attack occurs when there is an inadequate amount of blood flow to the heart which leads to death or damage to the heart muscle.
- Heart Valve Disease: Heart valve disease occurs when there is dysfunction in one or more of the four heart valves—mitral, aortic, tricuspid, or pulmonary.
- Vascular Disease: Vascular disease is any form of malformation of the arteries, veins, or vessels. Vessels are needed to distribute blood throughout the body.
- Heart Failure: Congestive heart failure is a severe medical condition that may be managed with early intervention, medication, or cardiac surgery.
In these sections, we will explore risk factors, symptoms, treatment, and diagnosis. It is imperative that patients speak with their primary care physician, or healthcare professional to fully understand their diagnosis. Our team at Buckeye Heart & Vascular Institute is committed to helping our patients obtain the information they need to manage their diagnosis and improve their cardiovascular health.
How do I get treatment for my cardiovascular issue?
The first step is to seek a diagnosis. Never assume what issues you have without first visiting a certified heart and vascular physician. The treatment option which is best for you will depend on a number of factors. Your health history is among the first factors to consider when getting diagnosed. Every cardiovascular issue has specific treatments that offer the most accurate results. There is no one-size fits all treatment, so it is important to visit Buckeye Heart & Vascular Institute to create a customized treatment plan that will fit your needs.
Our experts treat all forms of heart and vascular disease. We can provide the most comprehensive cardiovascular care for many cardiovascular issues. After your first consultation, we will perform any needed cardiovascular tests to diagnose your problem, and determine the most relevant and accurate treatment options.
Visit Buckeye Heart & Vascular Institute
Are you looking for a cardiologist or vascular specialist? We have the expert physicians you need on your side. To learn more about our services at Buckeye Heart & Vascular Institute, contact our office. We have three convenient locations in Springboro, Dayton, and Beavercreek, OH. Our team of physicians, nurses, and staff are able to answer any questions you have regarding diagnostic testing, treatment, and diagnosis.